turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

For those who are waiting.......

Started by callmakerman, January 25, 2016, 06:46:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

callmakerman

I got a start today. Not much and there's no rhyme or reason to what I turned but it's a start. It takes me 20-30mins. from start to finish on each so there's a lot more work for me to do. I'll contact you when your order is ready. In this batch there's black& white ebony, Mac ebony, cocobolo, snakewood, rosewood and tulipwood.

hunter22

Somebody is going to be a happy camper.

The Woodsman

Supply and demand.... been seeing quite a few "looking for Lyman" calls and strikers.....
Sometimes a hiatus is needed.... Thanks again Bill, you make fine products.

Denny

Matt k

eorlando

sbbow

I know I'm sure happy with Bill's strikers. If you don't have any you should get on the list!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

REBELYELL

Jgarrett

John Garrett IV
The Panhandle of Florida

callmakerman

Thanx for the kind words. Please understand that I'm backed up and will be working on the orders I had for strikers and pot calls which will keep me more than busy. Please also under stand that I can't add to what's all ready on your list as it will take away from the others who have been waiting as well and back things up more. Yes there was a hiatus as work, life and time with the Mrs. all need my attention and callmaking is a hobby. Sorry to say but there was some burn out as well. I'll do my best to keep it rolling as long as the weather doesn't interfere

bunk

Are you taking new orders and if so do you have any dymond wood. Got one from you last year and it has become my favorite striker.

callmakerman

West Augusta

Good looking strikers Bill.  Keep warm up there.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

mspaci

mgm1955

As always great stuff Bill. Best strikers out there!!

sonofabuck

On the list for one and super excited to see these.  :drool: :drool: