OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Favorite aluminum call

Started by Gobbleandgrunt, January 23, 2016, 09:10:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greentag

the first atomic 13 without the middle hole pluged,turkeys go crazy over it.i liked it so good i had jimmy make me one of the newer ones with the middle hole pluged,but i dont like it near as good as the old one.that old one is a killer!

Jgarrett

1.  Supreme Talking Dirty
2.  Lyman Wenge
3. Lon Trice Black Acrylic
John Garrett IV
The Panhandle of Florida

scoot12

I just got a black acrylic from Lon and its my favorate aluminum call.  This call might be the liveliest pot call I own.  Other great aluminum calls are Dawkins walnut,  Schaffers atomic,  Platz cherry and Mark Cornelius builds a good one as well.  I probably forgot a few but these are all winners.  Oh Brad Roberts and I forgot Adam Prouty as well.

Gobbleandgrunt

I won the Brad Roberts 3rd place aluminum  that was used in Minnesota on eBay ,should be here soon. Brad said it was an amazing call. I really love his calls. I have several and they are really top notch. 

greentag

Quote from: Gobbleandgrunt on January 23, 2016, 07:39:02 PM
I won the Brad Roberts 3rd place aluminum  that was used in Minnesota on eBay ,should be here soon. Brad said it was an amazing call. I really love his calls. I have several and they are really top notch.
that should be an awesome call,i recently got a glass call from him and im already wanting more,i predict brad will be one of these guys with a long waiting list before too long,he makes a heck of a call.

rcpigg65

Clif Owen

I haven't tried any of those (yet) but do have a Lights Out in a canarywood pot that the turkeys really seem to like.

perrytrails

greencop01

Got to say Enticer Silver Fox and Enticer Corian Aluminum, both killers.
We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!

uscnoklahoma

This call from Persimmon Hill. First time I used it dead turkey. Love it.

870BkWht

I've got an order in with Gary Anderson of Daybreak custom calls and he's making it from Shedua. Im hoping it's ready by mid April. I know Im looking forward to it.

Stump.270

I have a Lonzo aluminum/aluminum in yellow heart and a pro custom Jeff graham aluminum that you condition like a glass call that is amazing both calls will get the job done

jwright8

I got a silver fox today. For $35 it will be hard to beat.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk