OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Hermann, MO area info  (Read 3325 times)

Offline RussM311

Hermann, MO area info
« on: January 22, 2016, 11:15:20 PM »
Going to visit one of our favorite places this spring, and will be there for the spring turkey season. Hermann, MO is a lovely little town with great people, food, wineries and a bakery that is out of this world.  I am looking at the nearby public land to try my hand at my first Missouri turkey, and would like to know if I am just spinning my wheels, or does the area have a decent turkey population?

Offline RussM311

Re: Hermann, MO area info
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2016, 11:18:15 PM »
Sorry, forgot to add that I will be happy to provide information on Louisiana, Oklahoma or Mississippi turkey hunting in exchange for the Hermann, MO info.....   or if you just need info, let me know...swap is not a requirement to my sharing.

Offline turkey harvester

• Longbeard
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2016, 07:30:00 PM »
Your best start is the MDC website. They have a list of all public land hunting. I take a group of kids every year to Linn and they are everywhere. Mo is all I hunt but I hunt southern part where I live and the numbers are good. Plus a lot more public land. This may help or may not.
TURKEY NUT CUSTOM STRIKERS- Jeffrey Thompson-Owner.  Kathleen,GA
 Hunt with your kids, not for them.

Hunt with your kids, not for them.

Offline jblackburn

• Paintbrush Beard
    • Gooserbat Game Calls
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2016, 05:55:04 PM »
Sorry, forgot to add that I will be happy to provide information on Louisiana, Oklahoma or Mississippi turkey hunting in exchange for the Hermann, MO info.....   or if you just need info, let me know...swap is not a requirement to my sharing.

I'm from the area and live in LA now, so I'll try to help you out.  I'll send you a pm
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.