OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

TRU GLO CHOKES

Started by slicksbeagles1, March 29, 2011, 11:58:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slicksbeagles1

i know this has probably been on here before but thought you might want to see this.  :chucknorris:
From: Paul Tinch [mailto:ptinch@truglo.com] On Behalf Of Contact Us - TGI
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2011 10:51 AM
To: Roberts William
Subject: RE: Question from the Truglo Website

China.

Subject: Question from the Truglo Website

Date: 3/28/2011
Time: 11:38:45.2590922

Subject: Question
Message: Where are your SSX shotgun chokes manufactured? I am all about made in the USA

BigPeck215

Confidentiality Notice means you probably shouldn't post the whole e-mail on a public forum or your gonna get sued and end up working in one of those Chinese choke tube factories  ;)

S.C.C

He is the intended recipient...so if he wants to post it he sure can...and if you want to buy and support  the COMMIE stuff,well I suppose you can as well!! ;)

ILIKEHEVI-13

I'm all about supporting the good ole USA as well.  But most any car you buy nowadays or motorcycle including Harley Davidson will have some part(s) made in either Japan or China.  A lot of foreign owned car plants from Toyota to BMW have plants in the US that have given a plenty of jobs to the US people.  Now some may not want these plants here, but they still provide jobs to people you may or may not know.  Those people that are working for these foreign owned plants I would bet are very much glad that they at least have a job to provide for their families.  

sugarray

Quote from: S.C.C on March 29, 2011, 01:53:32 PM
He is the intended recipient...so if he wants to post it he sure can...and if you want to buy and support  the COMMIE stuff,well I suppose you can as well!! ;)

That is not true.  It is a confidential email between 2 parties and not to be shared.  I don't know about same level as medical information, but the privacy statement sure makes it sound like it.

To each his own for what he/she buys.  We all have to support our families the best we can.

S.C.C

:bible: this has all the answers to all things here! believe it or not everyone has a choice!

BigPeck215

Quote from: slicksbeagles1 on March 29, 2011, 11:58:05 AM

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:   The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above... and/or work product and as such is privileged and confidential.

this is called a trade secret and if they wanted it posted in a public forum they would not have put a legal disclaimer at the end of the e-mail.

and show me a person who has not purchased a product that was not made in the united states and i will shake their hand and buy them whatever kind of american made choke tube they want

everybody better get rid of their old white hevi shells because the wad was made by an Italian company! 

surehuntsalot

Quote from: BigPeck215 on March 29, 2011, 08:49:13 PM
Quote from: slicksbeagles1 on March 29, 2011, 11:58:05 AM

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:   The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above... and/or work product and as such is privileged and confidential.

this is called a trade secret and if they wanted it posted in a public forum they would not have put a legal disclaimer at the end of the e-mail.

and show me a person who has not purchased a product that was not made in the united states and i will shake their hand and buy them whatever kind of american made choke tube they want

everybody better get rid of their old white hevi shells because the wad was made by an Italian company! 

Thank You
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

Meats

Question for the OP.

Where was your computer made???

slicksbeagles1

I am sorry I offended anyone but in my opinion that is what is wrong with our country now. we the people have allowed our government to send all of our technology to other countries and allowed US companies to move factories to other countries. WHICH COST PEOPLE THERE JOBS!!!!!

Neill_Prater

Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on March 29, 2011, 02:11:14 PM
I'm all about supporting the good ole USA as well.  But most any car you buy nowadays or motorcycle including Harley Davidson will have some part(s) made in either Japan or China.  A lot of foreign owned car plants from Toyota to BMW have plants in the US that have given a plenty of jobs to the US people.  Now some may not want these plants here, but they still provide jobs to people you may or may not know.  Those people that are working for these foreign owned plants I would bet are very much glad that they at least have a job to provide for their families.  

I think you are missing the point here. There is a world of difference in a product as complicated as an automobile and the fact some, or many, of the components may have been manufactured overseas, and something as simple as a 2 oz choke tube made in China. Given the knowledge a brand of choke tube was manufactured in China, with the myriad of made in the USA options available, I would prefer to spend my money on one machined over here. Kind of like something as simple as socks. I picked up a 5 pack of new socks at Wally World before my Alabama trip, and they happened to be the Dickie brand. I'd never paid any attention before, but saw they were made in the USA. Guess what brand I'm going to buy from now on? Neill

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: Neill_Prater on March 31, 2011, 11:31:11 PM
Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on March 29, 2011, 02:11:14 PM

I think you are missing the point here. There is a world of difference in a product as complicated as an automobile and the fact some, or many, of the components may have been manufactured overseas, and something as simple as a 2 oz choke tube made in China. Given the knowledge a brand of choke tube was manufactured in China, with the myriad of made in the USA options available, I would prefer to spend my money on one machined over here. Kind of like something as simple as socks. I picked up a 5 pack of new socks at Wally World before my Alabama trip, and they happened to be the Dickie brand. I'd never paid any attention before, but saw they were made in the USA. Guess what brand I'm going to buy from now on? Neill

I don't think me buying one choke tube over the years that was made in China is a crime.  I would be willing to bet that I have bought more choke tubes made in America over the years than 95% of the members here or the visitors to this site.  And I'm still buying them.  So please don't think for a second that I am missing the point.  Heck if anything I have helped the choke tube companies put money in their pockets. 

Neill_Prater

ILIKEHEVI13, I didn't mean for this to sound personal, because I did not intend it that way. I imagine half the stuff in our house was made overseas, and a lot of the things that we buy are no longer made here in the US, so we have little choice. All I was trying to say that if all of us, and I mean everyone in the US, would pay a little more attention when purchasing goods where we do have a choice, and choose to support US manufacturers when possible, it might save a few jobs for our fellow Americans.

I'm sorry if I didn't phrase it correctly. I certainly didn't mean to offend anyone. Neill

ILIKEHEVI-13