OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

MIDWEST Turkey Call Supply

Started by TrackeySauresRex, January 16, 2016, 07:30:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric Gregg

I have ordered from them and nothing but good to say about them :icon_thumright:

Cut N Run

I've had the same experiences in dealing with Midwest Turkey Call Supply.  Big thumbs up! My order is always processed quickly and products get to me promptly.  I will continue to check with them first if there's something I want or need.

Jim
Luck counts, good or bad.

turkaholic

I wish all companies did business like they do. Keep it up!
live to hunt hunt to live

tomstopper

I have done business with them in the past and had nothing but a great experience. This is why I just ordered a long box holster off them this morning.

letinmfly

I've been dealing with George and his staff for over 25 years and nothing but praise for them.  Top notch all the way!!  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

HFultzjr

I placed an order on Saturday, got it on Monday!
Wow, now that's service.

fenderhunt4

Love getting my new catalog in the mail each Spring! Great company and always fair prices.

ElkTurkMan

I have been ordering merchandise from them for years. They are top notch for sure. I placed an order last Wednesday afternoon and I received Friday afternoon.  I didn't get expedited shipping or anything they just processed my order and got it out within a couple hours of me placing my order. That is exceptional service in my book.

birdman67

They have always come through for me. Great great supplier!
Loving God's Creation!

quavers59

I get something from them each year and  I really enjoy each new years catalogs!!!

MerriamMac

They have become my favorite store, great customer service and an insane collection of turkey hunting related products! I've ordered from them multiple times now, I would totally recommend them.

dzsmith

I don't have a reason to really shop anywhere else online for turkey hunting products....prices are as should be. fast shipping. love em. I usually buy my clothes from the mossy oak store but this year they were sold out of bottomland at the time I was buying. low and behold Midwest had a different brand of cotton bottomland for the same price. they saved the day for sure
"For thy name's sake, O LORD, pardon mine iniquity; for it is great."

Dr Juice

Good to know ... thx for sharing.

quavers59

I get most of my Spring stuff from this great Company. I love their catalogs each year!!!

RutnNStrutn

Never had a bad experience with them. :icon_thumright: