OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: MIDWEST Turkey Call Supply  (Read 20888 times)

Offline TrackeySauresRex

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Limbhanger
MIDWEST Turkey Call Supply
« on: January 16, 2016, 07:30:48 PM »
  Just a shout out to Midwest turkey call supply and all there employees. What a great distributor! There customer service is awesome. I had made a phone call a few days ago in reference to a crow call (George) a great help. I told him I was placing my order online,I had just wanted to find out what the hot item was. I shopped around more and picked out some call cases,new Midwest T-shirt. And of corse, got me some new Hooks mouth calls. Anyway... They accidentally sent the wrong mouth calls. I sent an E-mail and they responded immediately,correcting it. Then told me to keep the item. It's always been a pleasure dealing with Midwest. Truly a class act! 
Midwest turkey call supply,always a great place to shop.  :you_rock:

:thanks:
Thank You
B-Well
Johnny
 :turkey:
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Offline dirt road ninja

• Double Beard
Re: MIDWEST Turkey Call Supply
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2016, 07:54:03 PM »
I've always been happy with them. Best selection of great turkey related items on the web!

Offline paboxcall

• Paintbrush Beard
  • That's this about that
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2016, 08:03:00 PM »
I've always been happy with them. Best selection of great turkey related items on the web!

:agreed:

Always great service!
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

Offline mgm1955

• Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2016, 08:43:38 PM »
 :agreed: Sent the wrong book once and sent me the correct one and told me to keep the other.

Offline silvestris

• Longbeard
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2016, 08:56:26 PM »
My great-great grandfather came from Moultrie County, so they would have to be a class act, right?  Just ordered a couple of strikers from them today.
“[T]he changing environment will someday be totally and irrevocably unsuitable for the wild turkey.  Unless mankind precedes the birds in extinction, we probably will not be hunting turkeys for too much longer.”  Ken Morgan, “Turkey Hunting, A One Man Game

Offline VA_Birdhunter

• Longbeard
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2016, 11:13:33 PM »
Been ordering from them for yrs...always very pleased and great customer service and fast shipping!!

God bless
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

Offline Thundermtn

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2016, 12:28:41 AM »
I've always had a good expierience ordering from them!

Offline Bowguy

• Limbhanger
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2016, 04:31:04 AM »
I've dealt w them too n always gotten good service but something to think about, call makers aren't mass producing anything, least most of em.
They spend lots of time n none are rich. I personally like buying direct and keeping the middleman out of it. Prob great way to get their name out , having it in catalog, but my understanding is Midwest wants a pretty big chunk of someone else's money (callmakers) when you buy from them.

Offline born2hunt

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2016, 01:18:45 PM »
I've dealt w them too n always gotten good service but something to think about, call makers aren't mass producing anything, least most of em.
They spend lots of time n none are rich. I personally like buying direct and keeping the middleman out of it. Prob great way to get their name out , having it in catalog, but my understanding is Midwest wants a pretty big chunk of someone else's money (callmakers) when you buy from them.

I know what you mean. If you're buying multiple (brand) items Midwest is a great one stop shop,  but they ain't selling the stuff for free. I just ordered a fresh batch of Hook's diaphragms and a hooter straight from the source. 
Genesis 1:26
   Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

Offline Gooserbat

• Long Spur Gobbler
  • Achondroplasiaphobia is real.
    • Gooserbat Game Calls
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2016, 03:33:10 PM »
If all my dealers were as good as Midwest I'd have it made.  Now I've got some great dealers but George and the girls are a class act.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Offline Tail Feathers

• Limbhanger
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2016, 06:02:49 PM »
I got my Midwest catalog yesterday.  The first harbinger of spring!
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Offline PALongspur

• Longbeard
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2016, 07:05:19 PM »
Definitely a first-class operation. Nothing but great customer service over the years.

A few years ago I received an order containing a different hat than I'd requested. They shipped me the right one at no charge and told me to keep the other, despite my insisting on sending it back.

Offline kyturkeyhunter4

• Longbeard
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2016, 09:46:15 PM »
Great place to do business with for sure I've order from them for years and never had any issues.

Offline Mike Honcho

• Longbeard
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2016, 04:43:25 PM »
I use them and have had great results too...when I got my new catalog the other day I told my hunting buddy that was the first sign of spring!

Offline Cane Cutter

• Covered in God's grace!
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2016, 10:40:45 AM »
Totally agree!  Ordered a choke from them yesterday!  Always excited to get their catalog in the mail.
Bringin tha boom to ya room!