OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: I want back in...  (Read 3273 times)

Offline maustypsu

• The Boss Gobbler
  • Dyin' ain't much of a livin'.
I want back in...
« on: December 27, 2015, 05:29:06 PM »
I haven't been on OG much the past few years.  I moved and that whole "life in the way of hunting" thing happens. 

But this year, I want to take turkey hunting more seriously than the past few seasons.  So if there is a spot on the Trumpet Thumpers for a Charter Member who only hunted one year with the team, please let me know.

Offline VanHelden Game Calls

• The Boss Gobbler
    • VanHelden Game Calls
Re: I want back in...
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2015, 05:42:31 PM »
Just to give everyone a heads up, I will be stepping down from the team this year.  I feel I was disconnected last year and mentally not in the "team" frame of mind this year either.

Good luck to all.

Offline savduck

• Limbhanger
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2015, 05:10:49 PM »
I'll get you set up as an alternate. I just always ask all original members if they want back in. I have another fella already in line as first alternate.

Doug we are gonna miss you man. Thanks for coming through with a good bird for the team. Good luck stop in and check on the team during the season.
Georgia Boy

Offline maustypsu

• The Boss Gobbler
  • Dyin' ain't much of a livin'.
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2016, 02:46:31 PM »
I'll get you set up as an alternate. I just always ask all original members if they want back in. I have another fella already in line as first alternate.

Sounds good, Savduck.  I may even be able to host someone this year.  I've had good access to private land lately and can't find anyone to take advantage of it with me.  I'm in Ohio now.