News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

So what brand do you guys prefer?

Started by sulpher turk, November 03, 2015, 05:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sulpher turk

drenalinld

Been shooting Mathews for 20 years but want a carbon Hoyt.

Bowguy

My worn out shoulders prefer the Elites. They're honestly the easiest to shoot bow. Shot a Hoyt Faktor last week though that may very well be my next bow

870BkWht

I've been sitting an elite hunter since 2013. I was shooting a mathews but they don't make a bow long enough to suit me well.  I honestly think elite is a better bow and the warranty is top shelf

mgm1955

30_06

Anything I shoot well. Lately that has been Bowtech.

hunter22

eddie234

MK M GOBL

Been shooting Mathews for a while, but looking at Hoyt Defiant.

MK M GOBL

tomstopper

I had always shot a PSE but due to the fact that there are no longer any dealers in our area, this year I shopped around and ended up buying a Mission Ballistic. I am happy with it but part of me misses my PSE's.

fallhnt

Been shooting my Hoyt carbon @50 lbs. draw. Don't remember the year it was made but it's the 1st year they sold em' . I shoot it "lights out".
When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

trad bow

Hoyt Buffalo. Simple yet deadly and quite.

Rooselk

I am presently making the switch back to wheelbows after shooting stickbows since 2003. I had a Mathews Switchback XT for awhile a few years back. I really liked that bow. So when I made the decision to buy another compound I looked once again at Mathews bows. Ended up buying a Mathews No Cam HTX.

mikejd

My take on bows is that bows are like women. You want to try as many as you can before you settle on one.

I believe that every bow feels different in different hands. You do yourself a great disservice to not shoot all the bows in your price range. I have gone to the bow shop heart set on a particular bow but after shooting different bows i left with something totally different. All of the bow company's are putting out quality bows so that need not be an issue.

bluerivertrapper

I've been shooting an Athens Afflixtion and love it.