Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord
:gobble: :gobble:

unclerick

Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

letinmfly

Captain of the former Gobble Kings

Big Timber

Jay

Don't really have a favorite in this game, but party at my sons with a load of BBQ ribs. Oh yah :icon_thumright:

bird

Jay.... you think maybe your banner is outside the parameters of the the banner size guidelines!

Jay

Quote from: bird on February 06, 2011, 04:36:02 PM
Jay.... you think maybe your banner is outside the parameters of the the banner size guidelines!
I've been trying to get it downsized at photobucket to no avail. Any advice?

REBELYELL

bird

Quote from: Jay on February 06, 2011, 04:39:02 PM

Here ya go Jay... Just follow these directions on how to enter the proper banner into your sig line.
  :toothy12:

Quote from: bird on February 06, 2011, 04:30:16 PM
OK guys.... here is the banner code for you to put back in your sig line again.  Just copy and paste the following url link code and then don't forget to remove the space that I have put inbetween the "c" and "e" in the word "center" at the beginning of the code and also at the end of the code.  There is also a space between "M" and "G" in the word "IMG" at the beginning of the code that needs to be removed and also at the end of the code.

[c enter][IM G]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e119/birdhunter50613/OldGobbler%20and%20Others/94abf9bd-2-1-1-1.gif[/IM G][/c enter]

Chester

DMP

Jay

Quote from: bird on February 06, 2011, 04:45:07 PM
Quote from: Jay on February 06, 2011, 04:39:02 PM

Here ya go Jay... Just follow these directions on how to enter the proper banner into your sig line.
  :toothy12:

Quote from: bird on February 06, 2011, 04:30:16 PM
OK guys.... here is the banner code for you to put back in your sig line again.  Just copy and paste the following url link code and then don't forget to remove the space that I have put inbetween the "c" and "e" in the word "center" at the beginning of the code and also at the end of the code.  There is also a space between "M" and "G" in the word "IMG" at the beginning of the code that needs to be removed and also at the end of the code.

[c enter][IM G]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e119/birdhunter50613/OldGobbler%20and%20Others/94abf9bd-2-1-1-1.gif[/IM G][/c enter]
:begging: I'll die of old age before I get that right.

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

jbrown