Main Menu

PERFECTION BINGO !!!!!

Started by Old Gobbler, March 28, 2011, 10:42:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

PERFECTION BINGO !!!!!!!

A BIG THANKS TO PERFECTION TURKEY CALLS FOR THE BINGO PRIZE

PERFECTION GAME CALLS  BINGO  !!!
  !!!!MAKE SURE TO GIVE KIRK "GRASSHOPPER" A HOLLAR WHEN YOU NEED SOME CALLS ! A HUGE THANKS GOES OUT TO KIRK FOR THIS BINGO PRIZE 

WHAT ARE WE PLAYING FOR ?  USa  KIRK HAS CHIPPED IN SOME REAL NICE GOODIES FOR THE TURKEY HUNTERS HERE, INCLUDED ARE-- Perfections
Batman  , Super Double D ,    3D Omega   ,  Plus a  call case  , and A Perfection patch ! Click on Perfections banner to learn more about their calls !! 

If you have played and sent me states for any one of the last bingo games in the last 2 months on the new forum .please do not  send me states you are registered already !!!!!!!!!

[/u]
Never played BINGO with us??
Its easy!
Here is all you need to know.
First you must be a REGISTERED member of the board.
Second, you just pick the words you want to have as your 'list' - but you MUST PM that list to ME "OLDGOBBLER".

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU PICK EXACTLY  15 DIFFERENT LUCKY STATES OUT OF the USA  USa USa USa USa USa Alabama to  Wyoming  your choice.....DONT GOOF UP AND PICK THE SAME STATE 2 TIMES

Contest Information:
Never played BINGO with us??
Its easy!
Here is all you need to know.
First you must be a REGISTERED member of the board.
Second, you just pick the words you want to have as your 'list' - but you MUST PM that list to ME "OLDGOBBLER". registration starts now until Sunday April 3rd-    10pm eastern
  PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU PICK EXACTLY 15 DIFFERENT STATES DONT GOOF UP AND PICK THE SAME STATE 2 TIMES or short your self a state
Then when the game begins, check in daily to see which words are called out.  If the word is on your list, cross it off.  The first person to get all their words crossed off must PM BINGO to OLDGOBBLER - who will verify the words...and announce the winner...
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon