OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: 2015 Contest Team results  (Read 2511 times)

Offline FullChoke

• Double Beard
  • Central Minnesota
2015 Contest Team results
« on: June 07, 2015, 12:30:30 PM »
http://oldgobbler.com/Forum/index.php/topic,53383.0.html

I believe that this list represents the final completed scoring tally for the contest this year. As you can see, we placed 11th out of the 16 teams in total scores.

I did some calculating and came up with an interesting note. The top two teams average score per bird were 67.173 and 65.706. The Roaring 20's average gobbler came in third place with a score of 65.401. We can be proud of the quality of the birds that our shotguns took this year, even if the quantity wasn't there.

Ladies and gentlemen, as always I am proud to have been a part of this great team and look forward to getting back together next year to chase these magnificent birds in the sprng woods. See y'all then!

Norman

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

Offline pullit

• Double Beard
  • Middle/West TN
Re: 2015 Contest Team results
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2015, 07:58:18 AM »
 Never done anything like this team stuff before. Well it was a great year and I had lots of fun.
Great being on your team, thanks for having me.

John

Offline xarcher

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2015, 05:36:55 AM »
Norm, you're the best.

Guns don't kill people.  Guns kill food.

Offline Irishwhiskey

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2015, 10:29:54 PM »
I guess I jumped on the wrong bus!!!!  Here in VA we get three more seasons.  We get Mid October - Mid December --Mid January.  The fact is I am a fall/winter hunter -- so I guess my kills won't mean squat.  I thought this was for 2015  --- not 6-8 weeks.

Offline jakesdad

• Longbeard
  • NE Missouri
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2015, 09:02:08 AM »
Honored to be part of this team once again. Just wish my contribution to the score would have been a little better. First time in a long time I ended up with tag soup!

"There are turkey hunters and people who hunt turkeys.I hope I am remembered as a turkey hunter"

Offline surehuntsalot

• Long Spur Gobbler
  • Mendenhall,Mississippi
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2015, 11:14:25 PM »
been in a slump here lately, but  I look forward to the season starting up and being a part of this great  team every year, until next year, god bless and be safe
it's not the harvest,it's the chase