turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Thanks Al & Josh

Started by The Cohutta Strutter, January 27, 2017, 06:51:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Cohutta Strutter

One of my first orders of business while at the Unicoi show was to stroll on over to the SS Custom Call table to see what was available. There I met Al and we began to look over some scratch boxes. Al took the time to show me how he ran his scratch boxes. I wound up getting a holly/ canarywood and Dad picked up a mineral popular/ osage. Sorry for the lack of pics but some of us have to pick and choose our battles, lol. While I was there I dropped off several different wood types to Josh and he said would make strikers out of it. Hey, I already have them back. I'm making this post not just to give thanks for a couple of great scratchers but to thank you guys for the great conversation(s) we had over the course of the weekend. Folks, the Shoemaker's are as humble and nice of folks as you'll meet.
Anybody seen America lately?

SS Calls

Thanks for the kind words David. It was great talking with you and your Dad! I really enjoyed it. Best of luck to you guys this Spring, and hope to see you again in Unicoi next year!!!

Bowguy

I've never met either personally but I get the impression from emails, pms, posts. Great guys to deal w for sure

mossyhorn2

If you've never been to Unicoi you should go because of people like Al and Josh. Great guys!

mgm1955