turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Full Set of NWTF's Turkey Call Magazines for SALE

Started by gobbler777, February 21, 2011, 10:33:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gobbler777

Full Set (over 200 magazines) of the NWTFs - Turkey Call. The pic shows 7 of the more than 200.

I've been turkey hunting since 1964 and joined the NWTF when it was formed. I have been reading and collecting & saving every issue since. The set starts with the "Premier Issue" Jan -Feb 1973 and runs through May - June 2008. This set of magazines, that are very rare, is a collector's item that should be in the collection of any serious turkey memorabilia collector. There were normally 6 magaziness per year; over 200 magazines. There is a wealth of information in them from ll of the best known turkey hunters...almost like a history of turkey hunting in the United States. $400 plus shipping. Only serious inquiries please.

For Gibson and Mincey crow calls visit CrowMart at www.crowmart.com  Turkey Guide - Maryland

Old Gobbler

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

North of 8

pappy

do some swapping for a couple good turkey calls?
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

SEeasterns

mgm1955

gobbler777

For Gibson and Mincey crow calls visit CrowMart at www.crowmart.com  Turkey Guide - Maryland

gobbler777