turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

July 4th......Freedom Marches On

Started by pappy, July 05, 2015, 02:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

Stand fast therefore in the liberty with which Christ has made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
We see in Galation 5:1 Paul exhorting us to stand fast in the freedom that Christ has so graciously given us through His sacrificial love and actions upon the cross. And we need THIS exhortation more today....now more then ever!  So much is out there bombarding our spiritual freedoms...and I am not talking about some organization established to back us up in court as Christians looking for a law suit, I am talking about the adversary that so many of the disciples and apostles spoke of in their teachings...the devil! You see, it is not the people....it is what has influenced them to stray away from God, to find solace and comfort through a court procedure rather then through the word of God, who stand up screaming obscenities supposedly for the cause of Religious Freedoms... instead of praying for guidance and support from the Holy Spirit, who look for an answer at the feet of politicians instead of at the foot of the cross....is this expressing our religious freedoms? I think not! Religious freedom comes when the person who is free from the lusts of this world, stands on the principles of Christ, not some pinnacle or pedestal beating their chests for "OUR" cause! Today during the celebration of this Country's independence...please take the time to thank Christ for His commitment in securing our freedom from the bondage of self & worldly desires, and let us stand for these liberties justly and honorably for God and His Son!   
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206