OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

REPAIR JOB....yes it happens !

Started by pappy, June 24, 2015, 09:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

Here are two calls that a member on here purchased...the two on the right hand side....the laminate call had the osage bell cap split intwo...yep plumb intwo....why? I was guessing the inside diameter was a hair too small and over time and heat it just gave way....the Maple with Wenge cap had the cap completely busted intwo....another too tight problem, I really like to make my calls where there is as little room as possible between tenons, guess that is the old machinist in me...only thing you cannot do that with wood....because steel don't move.....LOL got them fixed with replaced parts and sending a new gift the osage with wenge bell cap...and this time I didn't have to use grease to get them on...LOL...enjoy Mike
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

pappy

oh well i posted it in the wrong spot....my head hurts!!!!!!!!!
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

mgm1955

Great job Jack!! Thanks for the super repair!! Anybody buying a call from Jack can check this post and absolutely buy with confidence. Not only will you be getting a great call, but also fantastic customer care. Jack got these calls today and already has them repaired. Awesome!! Thanks again!!!

ncturkey