Jgarrett

Delete
John Garrett IV
The Panhandle of Florida

REBELYELL

Britton40

I'll take them if still available. Pm sent

Roost 1

Wonder who got these??? I thought I was in pretty quick, guess not.

Britton40

Wasn't me. Had a PayPal request for money sent then canceled 20 min later. Seller said someone had sent him a message earlier.  I probably got outbid.

mgm1955

outdoors

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

REBELYELL

He posted the calls 8 minutes before I told him in a PM that I would take them. At the time, it was after 1:00 AM and there were only 4 views to the calls. The seller acknowledged and responded to my PM at 1:15 AM. If one of you beat me and can prove it, I will do the fair thing and let that person have them.

Re: Daybreak canary wood set for sale
« Reply #1 on: Today at 01:06:57 AM »
QuoteModifyRemove

PM sent

Roost 1

That's fair.... I sent my pm at 1:23am but he replied at 3:37am they were still available... I asked for pics via text message.... No reply until late this evening saying they were possibly sold...
Honestly it's no big deal and should not of ever posted anything about it.
I hope you enjoy them.. Gary makes a fine call, I think I'm on his list for 3 more...
Absolutely no hard feelings on my part..

Jgarrett

Hey guys,
Sorry for the confusion, I glanced and didn't see Jody's message, honest mistake, no outbidding or anything like that.  My mistake, definitely not trying to rub anyone the wrong way.
John Garrett IV
The Panhandle of Florida

Britton40

No hard feeling here either rebelyell. I sent a PM minutes after my post. The seller replied to my message 5 hours ago and then sent me a request via paypal for $150.00 per my instructions in the PM. Twenty minutes later he sent another message saying someone had sent him a message earlier and canceled the request. 

I'm glad you got the calls. You replied to the post way before I did. I just don't like how this was handled and won't be doing any more business with this seller.

Roost 1

Well I know the seller saw my pm because he replied to me at 3:37am that the calls were still available.... I guess he just wasn't going to sell to me although I just bought a call from him earlier in the week.... I am like you you Britton I think I will spend my money else where in the future..

Jgarrett

Guys,
I've bought and sold plenty of calls here without ever one single issue.  Honest mistake fellas.  Sorry you guys feel that way.   Checking my messages through 2 different devices....my fault.
John Garrett IV
The Panhandle of Florida