OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

F/S Reynolds Aluminum Switchback

Started by davisd9, June 11, 2015, 03:14:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davisd9

I have a Tony Reynolds Aluminum Pot call for sale. It is a great call but I am just not a huge fan of the metallic surfaces as I have trouble with being consistent on them and the call should be hunted. It is two sided with slate on the back. I will include a Reynolds Pecan striker, but when I traded for the call it did not come with a striker. I am asking $45 tyd with payment of Check or USPS Money Order.

I prefer to sell but will consider trades for other pot calls (slate, glass, crystal) preferably lights out, Lonzo trice, Lonnie Sneed. Will also consider a few decent strikers, preferably Lights Out (especially a cedar). If you have something else to offer then feel free to PM with it.

Have a few references if you would like. Thanks!

Soundfile:
https://soundcloud.com/davisd9/aluminum-switchback

Sent from the Strut Zone
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

mgm1955

Brantleyville

Tony builds some "pure turkey" calls.

davisd9

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer