News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Brad Roberts quarter sawn sycamore

Started by Onpoint, June 09, 2015, 10:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onpoint

davisd9

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

West Augusta

I like that one Justin.  Sound and looks.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

mgm1955

Onpoint

Quote from: West Augusta on June 10, 2015, 08:15:37 PM
Tomorrow I'll get a better picture of it up. That call has some really pretty wood in it.
I'll have a ceramic from him before too much longer. If it's in the same league as these then I'll be a happy camper.

I' have got to quit buying calls..I do this after season every year. it's my post season therapy

Onpoint

Quote from: Onpoint on June 11, 2015, 12:23:03 AM
Quote from: West Augusta on June 10, 2015, 08:15:37 PM
Tomorrow I'll get a better picture of it up. That call has some really pretty wood in it.
I'll have a ceramic from him before too much longer. If it's in the same league as these then I'll be a happy camper.

I' have got to quit buying calls..I do this after season every year. it's my post season therapy
All I gotta do to keep the ol lady happy as buy her one too. with me thinking I gotta have one of everything and her being a call hoarder, the 2 of us wanting to hunt turkeys any and everywhere we can we are never gonna have any money..no matter how much I make.

hunter22

Sounds really good. The gobbler liked it also. I would definitely hunt that call.

Onpoint

Quote from: hunter22 on June 11, 2015, 07:55:29 AM
Sounds really good. The gobbler liked it also. I would definitely hunt that call.
That goofy bird gobbles at anything. I can literally step outside and SAY "yelp yelp yelp yelp yelp" and he'll probably double gobble. I was sitting on the back step playing an irving whitt box this evening, he came over and after a while he decided to satisfy his own urges.

I really don't understand that bird. He attacks me, follows my wife around all day drumming and fanning her.

gatrkyhntr70

Quote from: Onpoint on June 11, 2015, 11:01:39 PM
Quote from: hunter22 on June 11, 2015, 07:55:29 AM
That goofy bird gobbles at anything. I can literally step outside and SAY "yelp yelp yelp yelp yelp" and he'll probably double gobble. I was sitting on the back step playing an irving whitt box this evening, he came over and after a while he decided to satisfy his own urges.

I really don't understand that bird. He attacks me, follows my wife around all day drumming and fanning her.
:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

<- <- <= <- <- <- <-

Gobbleandgrunt

got two coming. One plain one for me and one for my daughter with her picture with her first bird.