OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Plain Old Being Blessed

Started by pappy, May 30, 2015, 10:24:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

The invoking of God's favor upon a person: we can believe then that when we are blessed we are in God's favor...now I want you to think on this. God...who is GOD...has taken time out of His BUSY day to bless you somewhere, somehow, someway, and for reasons only known to Him! I mean, He holds the Universe in His hands, He, presses breath into our bodies, makes the air available to breath, He constantly cares for everything all the time and He has found enough space to bless you! Philippians 4:19 - But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
When things seem to be at their worst, remember it is always darkest before the calm! "You will face your greatest opposition when you are closest to your biggest miracle." I know I have been through so much this past month, but I also know that my God has not forgotten me nor has He overlooked my blessings...as I have been greatly blessed ...my wife is with me, caring for me, my children are with me providing support and transportation if I need it, my grandchildren are with me blessing me with their smiles and hugs, the doctors and medical staff are with me using their God given talents to help me through me healing process....am I Blessed? Yes I am. Nothing complicated about it, just plain old everyday blessings, given to me from my ever caring ever loving God! You feel it.....yours is right around the bend.....
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206