OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

M.A.D. Choke tubes by Indian Creek for sale

Started by DeWayne Knight, March 27, 2011, 10:40:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeWayne Knight

These choke tubes are new in the package, made for M.A.D. by Indian Creek. All prices include shipping in the CONUS.

1) MD-1022 Super Max: This tube is for SBE II, Optima Plus, and Beretta Extrema. Designed for Hevi-Shot and lead 3.5" loads. This is the 30 slotted port set up, with a .675 constriction. Cabela's has them for $74.99 right now. $40.00 shipped to your door in CONUS.

2) MD-1016 Super Max: This tube is for Mossberg 835 Ulti-mag. Designed for Hevi-Shot and lead 3.5" loads. This is the 30 slotted port set up, with a .695 constriction. Cabela's has them for $74.99 right now. $40.00 shipped to your door in CONUS.

3) MD-1010 Super Max: This tube fits Browning Invector, Winchester, Mossberg 500 and 9200. This is the 30 slotted port set up, with .675" constriction. Designed for Hevi-Shot, lead, and steel shot up to #2's. 2 tubes available. These tubes are selling at Cabela's for $74.99. $40.00 shipped to your door in CONUS.

4) Mad Max II MD-11099: This tube fits SBE II, Optima Plus, and Baretta Extrema. Knurled on the end for easy installation. Measures at .660" constriction and has 1 1/2" of parallel constriction. $30.00 shipped to your door in CONUS.

5) MD-11045 Mad Max II: This tube is for the older standard Benelli & Beretta chokes. Non-ported, knurled end with .655 constriction. $30.00 shipped to your door in CONUS.

DeWayne Knight

Quote from: DeWayne Knight on March 27, 2011, 10:40:29 AM
These choke tubes are new in the package, made for M.A.D. by Indian Creek. All prices include shipping in the CONUS.

1) MD-1022 Super Max: This tube is for SBE II, Optima Plus, and Beretta Extrema. Designed for Hevi-Shot and lead 3.5" loads. This is the 30 slotted port set up, with a .675 constriction. Cabela's has them for $74.99 right now. $40.00 shipped to your door in CONUS. SOLD pending receipt of funds

2) MD-1016 Super Max: This tube is for Mossberg 835 Ulti-mag. Designed for Hevi-Shot and lead 3.5" loads. This is the 30 slotted port set up, with a .695 constriction. Cabela's has them for $74.99 right now. $40.00 shipped to your door in CONUS.

3) MD-1010 Super Max: This tube fits Browning Invector, Winchester, Mossberg 500 and 9200. This is the 30 slotted port set up, with .675" constriction. Designed for Hevi-Shot, lead, and steel shot up to #2's. 2 tubes available. These tubes are selling at Cabela's for $74.99. $40.00 shipped to your door in CONUS. One SOLD pending receipt of funds. One still available.

4) Mad Max II MD-11099: This tube fits SBE II, Optima Plus, and Baretta Extrema. Knurled on the end for easy installation. Measures at .660" constriction and has 1 1/2" of parallel constriction. $30.00 shipped to your door in CONUS. SOLD pending receipt of funds

5) MD-11045 Mad Max II: This tube is for the older standard Benelli & Beretta chokes. Non-ported, knurled end with .655 constriction. $30.00 shipped to your door in CONUS.

ahfox16

PM sent on the MD-11045 Mad Max II.  Thanks

DeWayne Knight

Quote from: DeWayne Knight on March 27, 2011, 10:40:29 AM

1) MD-1022 Super Max: This tube is for SBE II, Optima Plus, and Beretta Extrema. Designed for Hevi-Shot and lead 3.5" loads. This is the 30 slotted port set up, with a .675 constriction. Cabela's has them for $74.99 right now. $40.00 shipped to your door in CONUS. SOLD

3) MD-1010 Super Max: This tube fits Browning Invector, Winchester, Mossberg 500 and 9200. This is the 30 slotted port set up, with .675" constriction. Designed for Hevi-Shot, lead, and steel shot up to #2's. 2 tubes available. These tubes are selling at Cabela's for $74.99. $40.00 shipped to your door in CONUS.

4) Mad Max II MD-11099: This tube fits SBE II, Optima Plus, and Baretta Extrema. Knurled on the end for easy installation. Measures at .660" constriction and has 1 1/2" of parallel constriction. $30.00 shipped to your door in CONUS. SOLD

5) MD-11045 Mad Max II: This tube is for the older standard Benelli & Beretta chokes. Non-ported, knurled end with .655 constriction. $30.00 shipped to your door in CONUS. SOLD pending payment

LeviSS

Indian Creek has nothing to do with MAD Chokes.  I emailed them about it and they said that they were in no way affiliated.

titansfan2104

Quote from: LeviSS on March 28, 2011, 05:30:35 PM
Indian Creek has nothing to do with MAD Chokes.  I emailed them about it and they said that they were in no way affiliated.
no , but they sure do look alot alike!!! :smiley-char092:

hawk

So who makes these chokes for M.A.D. anyway? I've read Indian Creek before but if they have no affiliation w/M.A.D. then who.

DeWayne Knight

These chokes were made by Indian Creek for M.A.D.  In fact, they are still making chokes for them:

http://hunting.flambeauoutdoors.com/otdrs_hunting/turkey_hunting/choke_tubes.asp 

Either that or somebody is lying...

The new "Gobbler Max" tubes look to be a combination of the old 7 slot port and the newer 30 slot thin port designs.  Regardless, all tubes EXCEPT the MD-1016 for Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag are sold pending payment.  :thanks:

The MD-1016 for Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag is still available.

LeviSS

This is what IC emailed me after I asked them about a MAD tube that looked like a peeled banana.  I was considering buying an IC tube.

"The choke tube in question was a M.A.D. supermax which has been
dicontinued for about 4 years from M.A.D. . It is not a rebranded
Indiancreek since it was discontinued before Indiancreek was ever
developed."

All I know is what they told me.

DeWayne Knight

Quote from: LeviSS on March 29, 2011, 07:08:09 PM
This is what IC emailed me after I asked them about a MAD tube that looked like a peeled banana.  I was considering buying an IC tube.

developed."

What is the name of the person you talked to?  Because I intend to call them and ask if they deny that they made the choke tubes for M.A.D.

snapper1982

Quote from: DeWayne Knight on March 29, 2011, 10:47:59 PM
Quote from: LeviSS on March 29, 2011, 07:08:09 PM

developed."

What is the name of the person you talked to?  Because I intend to call them and ask if they deny that they made the choke tubes for M.A.D.
they didnt say that they dont make tubes for M.A.D.. they said that the one you had refered to was not a rebranded IC... because IC wasnt around when it was made. not that they dont make them for mad now. i have no idea either way just reading what you wrote. i am very interested in the truth here though

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: DeWayne Knight on March 29, 2011, 12:56:58 PM
These chokes were made by Indian Creek for M.A.D.  In fact, they are still making chokes for them:

http://hunting.flambeauoutdoors.com/otdrs_hunting/turkey_hunting/choke_tubes.asp  

Either that or somebody is lying...

The new "Gobbler Max" tubes look to be a combination of the old 7 slot port and the newer 30 slot thin port designs.  Regardless, all tubes EXCEPT the MD-1016 for Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag are sold pending payment.  :thanks:

The MD-1016 for Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag is still available.

That is correct. 

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

DeWayne Knight

I have the MD-1016 tube left that fits the Mossberg 835.