OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Hooks calls

Started by OLE RASPY, March 26, 2011, 06:39:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbcoach

Put in an order last Tuesday night for 2 ea of the Executioner, Devastator and Sassy Girl II's.  Scott called me Wednesday morning, at work, personally and told me my order was ready for shipment and we talked Turkey for about twenty minutes.  The calls arrived on Friday.  I worked with them a little Friday night and on Saturday morning, this is the result of a few yelps and cutts on the Sassy Gal II.

Great Products and even Better Customer Service!!!!!  Thanks Scott!!!

Devastator

Lumpy

He talked turkey for only 20 minutes? Thats gotta be a record LOL LOL!!  :toothy12:
It's not a religon, it's a relationship, JESUS CHRIST IS LORD!!!

Hook's Custom Calls Prostaffer
www.hookscalls.com

gob4me

In the last 22 years 80 gobblers and over 200  mouth calls I now know where to buy my calls = HOOKS.Best service anywhere in the country.If you cant get along with them boys you can look in the mirror.They are the best sounding,best quality coming from real woodsman. 

Trevor2

Has anyone used the persuador? I like a 2 reed call but am not biast lol
Strutstopper

JoshL18

i ordered the champions pack love them and scott is very nice and very helpful we probably talked turkey for ten or fifteen minutes like we had known each other for years

dodger

Quote from: Lumpy on April 11, 2011, 09:25:46 PM
He talked turkey for only 20 minutes? Thats gotta be a record LOL LOL!!  :toothy12:

thats the truth... but there is no other hunter I would rather talk turkey with