OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Hooks calls

Started by OLE RASPY, March 26, 2011, 06:39:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OLE RASPY

I just order a couple mouth calls.Excuetioner and devastator.I want to see what all the fuss is about with hooks calls. :lol: I know they'll be good cuz thats all ya hear on here.

Flydown

You will be pleased!  ;D :you_rock: :you_rock: :you_rock: :you_rock: :you_rock:

OLE RASPY

How long does it take to ship u reckon like from arkansas to kentucky.Im hunting this weekend youth season.Does he have to recieve my check first cuz i pmed him and told him its in the mail right now.

4nwtf

Devastator

seeing how ya ordered it on sat.afternoon and there is no mail on sunday,im thinking wed..what call did ya use before ordering the executioner and the devastator?i am a die hard devastator and executioner guy and they are the best for me that i have ever run...

Flydown

Quote from: OLE RASPY on March 26, 2011, 06:52:47 PM
How long does it take to ship u reckon like from arkansas to kentucky.Im hunting this weekend youth season.Does he have to recieve my check first cuz i pmed him and told him its in the mail right now.

Scott is out of town on a youth hunt this weekend so I'm sure he will get back with you by Monday!

OLE RASPY

Quote from: Flydown on March 26, 2011, 07:03:12 PM
Quote from: OLE RASPY on March 26, 2011, 06:52:47 PM

Scott is out of town on a youth hunt this weekend so I'm sure he will get back with you by Monday!
Thanks for the info chris.

OLE RASPY

Quote from: timb on March 26, 2011, 07:02:35 PM
seeing how ya ordered it on sat.afternoon and there is no mail on sunday,im thinking wed..what call did ya use before ordering the executioner and the devastator?i am a die hard devastator and executioner guy and they are the best for me that i have ever run...
I havent used any hooks calls yet.I have been using dan kendall,primos,hs strut,cane creek and down and dirty mouth calls so as u can see i have several but cant never have to many.All these calls are great calls but im hearing all this talk about the executioner and the other ones so i decided to try.

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

duckaholic25

I just got in an executor and persuader the other day after hearing all the hype and i dont like them. I can make the executor sound halfway decent but it takes so much air. I was really fired up about them but once i tried them out I was greatly disappointed.

turkeytromp

I purchased the devastator and it sounds better with more time on the call to break it in a little. I think it will be a killer!for my opening day april18th

mdtkyhntr

Bought a couple of Hook's calls before my trip to Texas this year and the Seducer II and Sassy Gal II were partially responsible for bringing in the two birds I killed.

StruttinGobbler3

Love the Executioner and Devastator! Great calls!
John 3:16

"Fall hunting is maneuvers. Spring hunting is war"
Tom Kelly, Tenth Legion

OLE RASPY

Just recieved my calls in the mail and have used them i they sound good i will be putting them to the test April 16th.Note: i can purr real good on the devastator.

turkey slayer