turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Steve Lumma Masterpieces

Started by MS, June 01, 2015, 06:09:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MS

In what I can only describe as singular and collective pinnacles of the callmaker's art, Steve Lumma made these three calls for me:  L-R:  Snakewood, Mineral Stained Osage and Desert Ironwood Burl.  Not only was each call made with impeccable craftsmanship, they sound amazing.  In addition to being a master call maker, Steve is a great guy to deal with.

Crawdad

Congrats on your Trumpets from the best there is out there, Beautiful work Steve.

hunter22

Congrats on those Mike. True works of art from Mr. Lumma. I have 2 of the 3 myself and still amazed by them. I would love to hear a sound clip of yours.

KellyP

mgm1955

Absolutely fantastic!!!! Congrats!!!

Onpoint

Quote from: MS on June 01, 2015, 06:09:18 PM
In what I can only describe as singular and collective pinnacles of the callmaker's art, Steve Lumma made these three calls for me:  L-R:  Snakewood, Mineral Stained Osage and Desert Ironwood Burl.  Not only was each call made with impeccable craftsmanship, they sound amazing.  In addition to being a master call maker, Steve is a great guy to deal with.
Awesome

Please pm me his number

I gotta get on his list

silverspur

Steve is an excellent callmaker and a excellent person.  Congrats on your new calls!
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

MS

Quote from: Onpoint on June 01, 2015, 11:28:27 PM
Quote from: MS on June 01, 2015, 06:09:18 PM
Awesome

Please pm me his number

I gotta get on his list

I don't have his number.  I got on his list and corresponded with him via PM's on Osage Roost.

M Sharpe

Mighty fine looking calls from Steve!!
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

merocustomcalls