OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Jebs Choke Tubes  (Read 2723 times)

Offline bschwab

Jebs Choke Tubes
« on: April 23, 2015, 01:49:04 PM »
Hi all, Just ordered my Jebs Headhunter .680 for my Bps 10. Was just curious to see who all has this specific choke and what ammo was shooting the best out of it. thanks!

Offline 10gaugemag

• The Boss Gobbler
Re: Jebs Choke Tubes
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2015, 04:58:59 PM »
In for the ride.

Offline grizholder@aol.com

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2015, 08:04:56 AM »
I have this exact choke and gun magnum blends put 206 in 10 inch circle and 420s in 20 inch circle. The nitro straight 7s put around 280 to 310 in 10 inch circle but the magnum blend us the most even hope this helps really all the testing I have been able to do . I won't be buying any other brand of choke for my other guns the people of jebs are awesome.

Offline bschwab

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2015, 03:43:58 PM »
I have this exact choke and gun magnum blends put 206 in 10 inch circle and 420s in 20 inch circle. The nitro straight 7s put around 280 to 310 in 10 inch circle but the magnum blend us the most even hope this helps really all the testing I have been able to do . I won't be buying any other brand of choke for my other guns the people of jebs are awesome.

Just shot the gun with the choke and I'm very impressed with this choke and magnum blends. Shot Winchester Double X 5s and compared it to the magnum blends. Double X5s wasn't very impressive compared to the mag blends @40yds. Gonna pick up a box of nitros and see how they shoot as well. The people at jobs are awesome. very impressed with the owner, Jimmy I believe was his name. Talked to me personally and told me if I didn't like the pattern he'd send me out a new choke until I got a pattern I liked. Will be getting more business from me, since ill be spreading the word about this choke.

Offline grizholder@aol.com

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2015, 08:49:13 PM »
First choke I got I wasn't happy with I called jimmy and drove down there and we kept trying chokes until we got the rite one they are awesome