turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Masterpiece and Treasure

Started by trb136, March 26, 2011, 09:17:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trb136

This call came back today, I sent it to Jim Bartz from Iowa and he commemorated the hunt Jeff and I had this fall with Marlin, Marlin and I built this call together after I killed Cutter's first turkey ever..This work is Phenomenal!!!!!!!The pics do it no Justice..I cant thank Jim enough for his time and effort to help me celebrate this hunt...This is a treasure for me and i am blown away at the detail...Thanks to Marlin for the experience and all that you have done for me in my callmaking and thanks to Jim for sharing your talent on my call!!!

Cut*N*Run

PERFECT!!!!  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

Thanks for sharing, that one was fun to look at!

doepee

Wow very nice detail , that is definetely a treasured call,, contrats.. :icon_thumright:

Bonjour

That is amazing. Jim is an outstanding artist. I love to see his work.  :happy0064:

hookedspur

Quote from: doepee on March 26, 2011, 09:45:08 AM
Wow very nice detail , that is definetely a treasured call,, contrats.. :icon_thumright:
:agreed:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

TnTurk

That's just super fine.  WOW!!!

handcannon

hunter22

Outstanding work and detail!!!

drum817

I had the pleasure of seeing and playing this call yesterday afternoon.  It is an amazing call and the detail in the art work is mind blowing.  You have a REAL jewel there, Tim....CONGRATS  :you_rock: :icon_thumright: :you_rock:
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

KYFrid

cannonball

BowBendr

Absolutely amazing at the ammount of talent and art on that caller. Very nice Tim.  :icon_thumright:

selinoid44

SWEET!
You gotta wonder how much time that took.

'Flush Draw' Calls
Charlie Louthain
574-527-9785

archery1

:z-winnersmiley:
wow such detail.. would be afraid to take it in the woods but would have to anyway
Take a kid hunting

trb136

:you_rock:  Tempting but That is the one call I have thats going NO WHERE near the woods.... :TooFunny: