OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

My favorite Laminated Pot...

Started by Gobblerstopper, March 26, 2011, 12:44:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gobblerstopper

Threw some of my favorite woods together and came up with my favorite laminated pot.  I say "threw" them together, but actually it took a lot of thinking and several different cuts to get what I wanted.

Posted it in the classifieds, but thought I would post it here too.  As a callmaker, it's one of those calls that you take a look at and then run it and almost wish you had a bigger vest.  Callmakers will know what I am talking about.  The pot is Cherry/Maple with some Osage and walnut.  Striker is Ironwood...

Basser69

I really like the looks of that one and I am not a huge laminate guy  :icon_thumright:

handcannon

You did an awesome job on that one. Those contrasting colors go really good together. Shouldnt last long in the classifieds.

chatterbox

Quote from: handcannon on March 26, 2011, 05:58:31 AM
You did an awesome job on that one. Those contrasting colors go really good together. Shouldnt last long in the classifieds.
X2! Wish I had the cash!

Sully53

:icon_thumright: Great looking pot call, WOW!!!!

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

letinmfly

Captain of the former Gobble Kings

selinoid44

'Flush Draw' Calls
Charlie Louthain
574-527-9785

smurf

Beautiful job of laminating and that maple really makes it pop.  Nice looking call
If you can't stand behind our troops.  Feel free to stand in front of them.

870BkWht

That's a Sharp looking pot.  I'm sure it sounds phenomenal.  Can't wait to see mine.

lightsoutcalls

Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!