OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Messed up  (Read 2310 times)

Offline spurman

• In Memorial
  • Double Beard
  • LM NRA. DAV, KYANG
Messed up
« on: April 19, 2015, 10:03:05 AM »
Had one going good Saturday morning and two guys tried to slip around me and buggered him. It wouldn't be so bad if this was an accident but it wasn't they saw me and crossed the fence and tried to get between me and the bird.  :angry9: At least they didn't get him.
Spring turkey hunting, I love it so.                FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

Offline longfield

Re: Messed up
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2015, 10:30:23 AM »
Glad they didn't have any "success" with that bird. Not many thing are more irritating than someone jumping in on your hard work. Maybe you can get that bird another day.

Offline chatterbox

• Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2015, 10:57:10 AM »
Bill sorry to hear that.
They are just shooters, and you are a hunter. BIG difference!
Glad they didn't get him. Serves them right. Wouldn't have had a clue what to do from the get-go.
Hunters, err, shooters, like that can't find their own azz with both hands and a flashlight!
Have I mentioned how much I hate guys like that? Really frosts my butt!
You will have your day. You are to much of a killer, and I cannot wait to see the pics!

Offline Roughneck

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2015, 11:14:32 AM »
Sucks to hear that hopefully you will get another crack at that bird.

Offline Onpoint

• Longbeard
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2015, 11:31:17 AM »
Had one going good Saturday morning and two guys tried to slip around me and buggered him. It wouldn't be so bad if this was an accident but it wasn't they saw me and crossed the fence and tried to get between me and the bird.  :angry9: At least they didn't get him.
I can reply to threads again..but for some odd reason I have to quote a message in the thread for it to go through.

Man I hate that for you bill. I would've had to went and had a "not so friendly" chat with them boys. I had almost the exact same thing happen to me in 2014, one boy ended up walking off without a care and the other just stood there scared to death while his buddy had done walked out of sight..my wife told me to leave the poor boy alone.

I sure hate that happened to you bill. You're way too good of a guy to have to deal with  like that. I know you'll connect soon.