OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Hooks Calls

Started by mnangler, March 25, 2011, 09:45:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mnangler

Walked into the Scheels store in Eau Claire WI and was pleasently suprised to see that they are carrying almost a complete line of Hooks calls including pot, mouth and locator calls. Pricing  for the pot calls was about 5.00 above what you would pay online so that offset the shipping.  Picked up a slate assassin and love the sound!  They also had displays of all the assassin pot calls so it was fun to try before you buy!  Thanks Hooks hope this venture works out for both of you.!  
Scheels also surprised me by carrying DSD Decoys.  THey had the the complete line except the Strutter out on display to you could look and feel these fine decoys.  If only I would win the lottery I would own the complete set!

shootumindaface

Willhelm I heard does an awesome job of carrying products you would not expect in a box type store.. I would love to make it up there some time.

Glad you like the slate.. I always hated pure slate till I got that call.. What suprised me, she kee kees like a dream

neal

Scottie does do a great job!! And even better they carry my strikers!  :happy0064:

P.S they got 6 DSD strutters in today!  :anim_65:
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.