News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Saturday Devotional, March 26, 2011

Started by mmims, March 25, 2011, 07:01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mmims

WHERE IS GOD?

Matthew 7:7 "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. (NIV)

How do I find God? First I want to say that it is the easiest thing you will ever do, God is Everywhere. But at times he seems almost elusive. Not because he went anywhere, but rather our perception is clouded. Circumstances, doubt, disbelief, anger, fear, death, suffering all of these and more can obscure God in a world he created and is actively sustaining every second! We all have a different view of the Character of God. To me he is friend, Companion, my Lord! I can see him in so many people, places, things. Still there are times when I question, WHY! But this is perfectly normal and expected. God wants us to talk with him. Questions are normal. God wants us to seek him. When you go hunting, look around, try NOT to see him! I love a small breeze on a spring morning in the woods. It's as if God is saying "LOOK AROUND"!
He is an ever present Companion! Guiding my path even through the times of doubt and fear. I know many of you know the love of God and experience him on a daily basis. If you aren't one of those people read the verse above.

How close is he?? Turn Around!

BOFF

Thanks Mike,

It's wonderful to have a Lord and Savior who is always available, always interested in our lives, and loves us with an unmeasurable love.

God Bless,
David B.

Roostem33

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

mmims

turkey slayer