turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

On the Board!

Started by jblackburn, April 03, 2015, 01:12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jblackburn

Found one that was lonely this morning!  He gobbled early enough that I got close to his roost.  A few tree yelps and clucks and he was hooked.  He flew down and marched in full strut where he met Hevi-6s from my 870 at 25 yards!  Good two year old bird from SE Louisiana public land!

Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

okiegobblers

That's awesome!  A public land bird at that!

paintbrush

Excellent!! Way to get our team started Joey!

RIStrutStopper

Good Job! Nice looking bird!

turkey harvester

TURKEY NUT CUSTOM STRIKERS- Jeffrey Thompson-Owner.  Kathleen,GA
Hunt with your kids, not for them.

Hunt with your kids, not for them.

rafsobbob

10 days and a wake up we went down to the property on Saturday only to find that somebody decided to burn the fields no permission to do it. The field that I sit at is nothing but a black field it was burned on Friday night. The Field 2 down was burned on Wednesday the 25th its now nice and lush we pulled cameras didnt get damaged in the fire and low and behold lots of birds hanging around on new growth. I am hoping that with rain in the forcast for the next 3 days my field will be just as good.
My Grace Card "I promise to pray for you everyday, ask for your forgiveness, grant you the same, and be your friend ............... forever"