OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Avian X LCD 1/4 strut jake and lookout hen.

Started by Bustabeak, April 07, 2015, 10:02:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bustabeak

Didn't mean to upset anyone. As soon as they hit the reserve on eBay I posted that these were sold.

Bustabeak

Quote from: nickhrp on April 11, 2015, 06:00:50 PM

Quote from: Dirt nap on April 11, 2015, 05:42:13 PM
Lol I even told him I would take them
Auction up to 68$ he could at least remove this

I posted they were sold.

trkehunr93

I've been in the same boat, you do your best to make sure to post it was sold on here but not everyone is going to be happy.  At the end of the day you want to make money on them so you make the most money where you can.  I would hope the naysayers on here would grow up and put on their big boy pants and move on.  I don't think missing out on a couple of well used Avian X dekes is going to be the end of the world

VanHelden Game Calls

I think it was the dual running of sales ads that people thought odd.  If you would have sold them for 40 here would you have pulled the Ebay ad???

Glad you got 3 times what you were asking :)

snapper1982

Quote from: VanHelden Game Calls on April 16, 2015, 12:35:14 PM
I think it was the dual running of sales ads that people thought odd.  If you would have sold them for 40 here would you have pulled the Ebay ad???

This is exactly what the issue is. They should have been sold here but it took him almost 10 hours to say they were sold so how does anyone really know that the reserve was met before the first pm was sent on here. Bottom line things should never be listed on ebay and on a place like this at the same time. If he wanted to sell on ebay he should have posted the link and not offered them for $40.

jlewis4390

Quote from: snapper1982 on April 16, 2015, 12:43:43 PM

This is exactly what the issue is. They should have been sold here but it took him almost 10 hours to say they were sold so how does anyone really know that the reserve was met before the first pm was sent on here. Bottom line things should never be listed on ebay and on a place like this at the same time. If he wanted to sell on ebay he should have posted the link and not offered them for $40.
Agree;)

Bustabeak

Again, sorry to upset some folks. Anyone who pm me about the decoys were told they were sold. Unfortunately I do work 10 hour days and can't always jump on my phone or a computer to check old gobbler. I apologize for any inconvenience. I did not know you could post a link to eBay. I will definitely do that next time!

davisd9

What reason does he have to lie? It was his decoys to do what he wants with them. He marked them sold and obviously did not say someone on here could have them. Maybe he should have said they were on eBay as well but that is really no ones business as long as he never promised them to someone.

Sometimes it seems like people search for things to call people out with and like drama.

Sent from the Strut Zone
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

snapper1982

Quote from: davisd9 on April 16, 2015, 03:09:03 PM

What reason does he have to lie? It was his decoys to do what he wants with them. He marked them sold and obviously did not say someone on here could have them. Maybe he should have said they were on eBay as well but that is really no ones business as long as he never promised them to someone.

Sometimes it seems like people search for things to call people out with and like drama.

Sent from the Strut Zone

You must be one of those people to have something to say about it. Kettle calling the pot black huh. It was his to do as he wished. I have no idea nor do you if he lied or not so I could turn it around and ask you what reason does he have to not lie. See you can't answer that no more than anyone can answer what you asked because none of us are him. No he never promised them to anyone here but they were for sale and someone wanted them. Same concept as you looking at a new gun and the clerk takes it from you and says sorry that is sold. He has apologized and that is good enough for me and I am sure everyone else on here. Seems like a good guy that had a small lapse in judgement.

trkehunr93

Quote from: snapper1982 on April 16, 2015, 04:02:09 PM
Quote from: davisd9 on April 16, 2015, 03:09:03 PM

Shannon,

We have baby's on board, time to close this post down.  My advice is be an adult about this, the man apologized. 

Sent from the Strut Zone

You must be one of those people to have something to say about it. Kettle calling the pot black huh. It was his to do as he wished. I have no idea nor do you if he lied or not so I could turn it around and ask you what reason does he have to not lie. See you can't answer that no more than anyone can answer what you asked because none of us are him. No he never promised them to anyone here but they were for sale and someone wanted them. Same concept as you looking at a new gun and the clerk takes it from you and says sorry that is sold. He has apologized and that is good enough for me and I am sure everyone else on here. Seems like a good guy that had a small lapse in judgement.

Bustabeak

Looks like they'll be back on eBay April 21. Buyer won't pay. Imaging that.

Spring Fever

I'm good for $40. Good even pick up locally no shipping.
Lol

Spring Fever

WV Ridge Reaper

Quote from: trkehunr93 on April 16, 2015, 10:04:07 AM
I've been in the same boat, you do your best to make sure to post it was sold on here but not everyone is going to be happy.  At the end of the day you want to make money on them so you make the most money where you can.  I would hope the naysayers on here would grow up and put on their big boy pants and move on.  I don't think missing out on a couple of well used Avian X dekes is going to be the end of the world

Lot of people on here wants stuff gave to em..You spend $150 on something and don't use it they think you should let them have it for $25.

Gotta make money when ya can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk