OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Any luck?  (Read 2539 times)

Offline okiegobblers

Any luck?
« on: April 02, 2015, 06:17:47 PM »
Just checking to see if any of my fellow headhunters have had any luck. Season opens for OK on Monday!

Offline jblackburn

• Paintbrush Beard
    • Gooserbat Game Calls
Re: Any luck?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2015, 10:56:45 PM »
Rough start for me. Got on one opening morning gobbling good on the roost, he hit the ground headed the other way. Then, my decoy got shot that evening. Headed one gobble Sunday morning. Hunted Wednesday and heard nothing. Going in the morning since I'm off. Got a hunt lined out on private land for Saturday, hopefully that turns out well, the. It's off to Oklahoma on Monday!
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

Offline okiegobblers

Any luck?
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2015, 11:17:09 PM »
Good luck tomorrow. I also have a private land hunt lined up for opening day. Hopefully we can get some birds on the scoreboard. 

Offline RIStrutStopper

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2015, 10:08:34 PM »
Rough start for me. Got on one opening morning gobbling good on the roost, he hit the ground headed the other way. Then, my decoy got shot that evening. Headed one gobble Sunday morning. Hunted Wednesday and heard nothing. Going in the morning since I'm off. Got a hunt lined out on private land for Saturday, hopefully that turns out well, the. It's off to Oklahoma on Monday!
Somebody shot your decoy? Had a friend almost get shot on his lease using a full strut decoy. What happened there?  I've got to go talk to some landowners and hopefully get some permission slips signed in the next week or so. Season starts the end of April for me.

Offline Dr Juice

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2015, 01:38:32 PM »
Not yet. My season opener in NY is May 1st. Good luck.