turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Help with the haint

Started by Ctburdchasr, March 27, 2015, 12:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ctburdchasr

i got my new haint call in the mail 4 days ago.... For whatever reason I can't slow my tongue flutter down to get the correct sounds. I've watched every video and read tons of posts on here trying to figure this out. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. If anyone else had this problem and corrected it please tell me how you did it. Thankyou
Allan

Tennessee Lead

I gave up on mine along time ago. I preordered it when they were released. Never got it right.

Sent from my iPhone that I ain't smart enough to use with tapatalker

Ctburdchasr

It's been a few days and I finally got a respectable sound from it using the kitty kitty method but still feel as though my shaker sounds better. I will get it....I still have one month before turkey season starts up here in May so I'll give it hell

Jacobson

I also gave one my best shot. Practiced to the point that I could get out a nice gobble, but I would never rely on it for a good gobble in crunch time. With all the time I put in and the quality of the call I list it as junk, and will never be convinced otherwise. Good Luck

orange crush

ihave the poly and the walnut and a
KtH  hell fire its way better sounding but i have yet to get a postive response out turkey hunting with  any of them and i can make a gobble that people think is  real gobbler(lifetime duck hunter the gobble is about like a feeder chuckle that a duck makes) kinda think there a gimmick