OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Field tested call for og member

Started by gobbler74, March 24, 2011, 11:35:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gobbler74

Made this call last week for bad grizzly. We decided to hunt it first since he was going to be outta town when I was able to ship it before heading to Florida on an osceola hunt. I packed it up to carry for the hunt. All went well and glad I took it. I killed this osceola with it and I'm shipping it to him when I get home. Thanks to bad grizzly for the business and for hanging in there when I was working my way to get to his call. Hope you like it. This gobbler did at first, not so much after the hunt.
-jim

"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

MarkJM

MuellerCustomCalls

selinoid44

Nice lookin call and it works to boot. :icon_thumright:

'Flush Draw' Calls
Charlie Louthain
574-527-9785

handcannon

Now that should be proof enough that the call he's getting really works. Kinda like a seal of approval. Congrats Jim on a nice gobbler.

archery1

Take a kid hunting

Basser69

hookedspur

Quote from: handcannon on March 24, 2011, 12:24:21 PM
Now that should be proof enough that the call he's getting really works. Kinda like a seal of approval. Congrats Jim on a nice gobbler.
:agreed:  :icon_thumright:  :icon_thumright:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

mossy835

Talk about pressure, he better do good now. Nice looking call, nice of you to proof it for him.

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

PureGold

Way to go Jim! Are your calls more money when they come field tested? :TooFunny:

E

yelpy

The new owner should be pleased with that one!! Looks great!  :icon_thumright:

gobbler74

Quote from: PureGold on March 24, 2011, 09:08:32 PM
Way to go Jim! Are your calls more money when they come field tested? :TooFunny:

E

Nah..:The bird's mine and that's my memory. I'm sure someone would think of that.
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

WyoHunter

Great bird Jim and nice lookin' call!  :icon_thumright:
If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!