turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

SBE II + Sumtoy .650 + Hevi #7s = Nice!

Started by Cut N Run, March 23, 2015, 07:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cut N Run

I got the chance to go to the range today and burn some powder.  This was my best pattern  @ 40 yards with Hevi #7s through a Sumtoy .650 choke in a SBE II.  Other patterns were as good, but not centered until I got the Speed Bead dialed in.

This had 338 pellets in the 10" circle, 209 between the 10" and 20" circle, for a total of 547 inside of 20". I'll take it.

Hurry up and get here turkey season.

Jim
Luck counts, good or bad.

Doctor Longbeard

Good lord, they don't stand a chance... Nice!

Augustus

Wow!  I just received the same choke for my SBE and need to try the hevi 13's #7...... I hope mine looks HALF that good!

Fantastic pattern!

Twowithone

09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

drum817

Looks great!!! Those are really , really good numbers!!!
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

peak98

Your weapon sits on top of you shoulders, everything else is just equipment.

SumToy

Them are big numbers.  :drool: I know the 7s this year have been doing good. 
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

nyhunter

:icon_thumright: awesome patterns.  Can you post the lot# on that box for me Thank you.

Cut N Run

Lot number is 101424.  Glad I got several more boxes.

Jim
Luck counts, good or bad.

captin_hook

That's top notch! That's about as good as it gets!!!

nyhunter

Jim, thank you for the lot number. If I were you I'd buy as many boxes as you can afford . I havebt seen those numbers in a few years.

Dr Juice

Lord have mercy! That must be a world record or close to it. Good luck to you. Unfortunately for Tom, he doesn't have a chance with that pattern.

davisd9

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

beagler

Never Misses

DirtNap647