Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Just a couple of days to go!

Started by davisd9, March 23, 2015, 07:47:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davisd9

I have two day and a wake up and my 2015 season will be under way. A buddy and I will be leaving for Fla on Wednesday morning to set up camp and do a little scouting.  Then on Thursday we will be making our way to the woods and hopefully have a bird on the limb.  I have been excited for the past month but now the excitement is really starting to take hold.  Do not know if we will be successful but we will give it our best and hopefully the outcome will be good.  We will be in Fla hunting the 26th through the 29th.  We are allowed a bird a piece so if we kill early we may fish a day or two then head back.

After I get back from Fla our SC season cranks up in my part of the state on April 1. I will be out on the farm trying to knock down a couple of the Toms that they have been seeing.  Will work on Thursday the second and then get back after them on Friday and Saturday.  Hopefully I will have one down for the team board before too long.

To those hunting, I am jealous.  To those still waiting, I feel your pain. Cannot wait to get this 2015 going!   :z-guntootsmiley:
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

dirt road ninja

Won't be long. I drove thru the area your heading to last month and it look really good.