turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

legacy mouth calls

Started by slave601, February 09, 2011, 09:32:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slave601

Anybody ever used em? I'm lookin at some of their batwing cut calls. I like a call I can start out with a high pitch into a medium rasp. Jus wonderin if anybody uses em. Thanks
"thinnin the flock"

Jbird22

They are good calls. I know several folks around here that use them. The "prized possession" seems to be everyone's favorite as a whole. I use small frame calls so my selection is limited to the "tom boy" with Legacy. It's a decent call but doesn't have quite enough backbone for my liking. Hooks rules the roost when it comes to small frame calls!

turkey_slayer

Quote from: slave601 on February 09, 2011, 09:32:43 AM
Anybody ever used em? I'm lookin at some of their batwing cut calls. I like a call I can start out with a high pitch into a medium rasp. Jus wonderin if anybody uses em. Thanks

There not bad calls.  Like was stated the prized possession seems to be the favorite.  I use to use the triple bypass

wvboy

I have a Prized Possession in my arsenal.. it's a good call, but I still prefer the Tom Teaser Teaser Pleaser ..
RB .. Take me Home Country Roads

devin4484

Triple bypass is my favorite mouth call out.  Killed alot of birds with it. 

paturkeyhntr

I use the Lone Hen 2 and the Triple Bypass.  Both are great calls.

Gobble!

got one last year at the show in harrisburg and used it till someone told me about hooks calls