OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

ordering david halloran calls

Started by NYbassman, March 23, 2011, 08:44:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NYbassman

Has anybody tried to order anything off of Davids website the past couple days. I can't get an order to go through, and apparently midwest turkey call has stopped carrying the crystal mistress. I also tried to email him at the email address listed on his website and yahoo claims it is a "Missing or malformed recipient". Just wondering if anybody else had issues with it, or knew of another way to order.

thanks.

letinmfly

Did you click on the tab on the left hand side of the screen to get to his website?  He did update his site and you may using the old addy.
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

J Gilbert

I would just give him a call, that way you can get the call ordered and he can get the site fixed.  He's a good guy and will be happy to talk turkey with you

Scout24

I ordered a call from him a week ago as well and had the same problem after entering all the credit card info. It wouldn't change the screen after completing the transaction and I couldn't tell if it went through but I immediately got a Pay Pal receipt in my email and he sent an email a couple days later stating the call was shipped.