OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Triple Threat

Started by Old Gobbler, March 15, 2015, 06:01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

I finished these up for some very patient turkey hunters ,

The ones on the left and right are black &white ebony and Mun ebony those are headed to Missouri,  the one in the middle is Macassar Ebony and headed to Tennessee

These sound fantastic , look in the sound files area if anyone's interested in hearing my push pin calls  , look back a few pages for "oldgobbler" and I have numerous videos in there

Push pins have a history going back 80 years now , mine have a special 2 play hand layed soundboard and special components "guts"  you will not find in any other call , a whole day to make one call -it's a labor of love I guess , these make first class yelps, clucks, and purrs --push pins is all I use for hunting , and works inceedingly well on pressured public gobblers - guaranteed  your gobbler never heard this

The use of two in trained hands makes excellent fighting rattle calls

Thanks for looking --Shannon Kelly 

Maccassar & Mun Ebony
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Swampchickin234

Man those are pretty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2Barrel

hunter22

Shannon,

Mighty fine looking and I know sounding pushpins. I have found a holster to carry mine in this year. One of Albert Paul's box call holsters works perfect for your pushpin. My only problem now is deciding which one to carry. LOL

M,Yingling

Great  work ,,, very nice woods
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

Gold Spur

Beautiful calls Shannon!!!
Woo Pig Sooie!!!

SS Calls

Some sharp callers Shannon.  :icon_thumright:

Big Rack

TWE Custom Calls
Youtube: Callmakerinbama
Email: callmakerinbama@gmail.com

worth612000

All 3 looks great. I finally ended up with one with the lid. Keeps the trash out and makes mine quite.

mgm1955

Gorgeous looking calls Shannon!! I know they're turkey killers!!

Dr Juice

Great looking calls. I would be nervous to use them in the woods.  :turkey2:

Old Gobbler

guys thank you very much for all the kind words

With that being said I would like to let you know that I've been working very hard to catch of the orders and I've mentioned it several times , unfortunately it looks like I'm only able to make 10 of these a year , I expect that people asking for a call will have 1 year minimum wait as I type this -

I got more to say about it but ill save it for latter --Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon