OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

FT/FS SumToy 562-5 20 ga Remington

Started by davisd9, March 15, 2015, 10:53:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davisd9

Choke had three shells through it. Great choke but decided on something else. I would like to trade for an Indian Creek .555 Remington choke or it is $55 tyd, check or USPS money order.

Sent from the Strut Zone
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

msgobblergetter

davisd9

PM responded to

Sent from the Strut Zone
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

WNY Bowhunter

"I'm not from New Yawk.  I'm a REDNECK from Western New York!!!"
"It's not a passion. It's an OBSESSION."

davisd9

Tom Foolery

PM'd you, I'll take it if it's still available 

davisd9

Pmed you back Tom Foolery.

Sent from the Strut Zone

davisd9

Tom Foolery

Choke arrived today, great guy to deal with!

Thanks