turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

SOLD

Started by CASH, March 06, 2015, 03:59:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CASH

Size XL. Like new shape. Washed twice, worn once.

$20 shipped

Money order only

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

SKFOOTER

After washing did you dry it in the dryer or hang it to dry.  I'm asking to see if it may have drawn up some.

CASH

I ran it on a no heat air dry setting in the dryer. I'm selling it because it's like a tent on me.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

tomstopper

Quote from: CASH on March 06, 2015, 05:15:58 PM
I ran it on a no heat air dry setting in the dryer. I'm selling it because it's like a tent on me.
Well DevilDog you better hit the gym then and bulk up....lol

Rapscallion Vermilion

CASH

Quote from: tomstopper on March 06, 2015, 07:21:16 PM
Quote from: CASH on March 06, 2015, 05:15:58 PM
Well DevilDog you better hit the gym then and bulk up....lol

Ha!

CASH