OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Leopardwood Copper Over Glass

Started by Cut*N*Run, March 22, 2011, 06:17:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cut*N*Run

Here's one I just put together. The striker is curly maple. Thanks for checking it out!

paintbrush

mcharlton

That's one awesome looking call!!

doepee

That might be the best looking leapardwood that I have seen!! Love the design :icon_thumright:

selinoid44

'Flush Draw' Calls
Charlie Louthain
574-527-9785

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

savduck

Georgia Boy

ILIKEHEVI-13

Very nice!  I like that wood.   :z-guntootsmiley:

handcannon

Great looking call! I love a leapordwood pot. Just not crazy about turning the stuff. That one sure turned out great.

Cut*N*Run

Quote from: handcannon on March 23, 2011, 07:24:39 AM
Great looking call! I love a leapordwood pot. Just not crazy about turning the stuff. That one sure turned out great.

I would say it's awful to cut, horrible to turn, tough to sand and difficult to finish- other than that it's a great wood to work with!

pappy

That is Sweet Meat on the table right there...uh-huh....I have to agree with the pain in the back turning the stuff. I had just as soon try to slap a bull with my legs tied together as to work with it, you did an excellent job!!!!! pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Roostem33

Beautiful call there, nice work!!
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)