OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Pic Test

Started by BowBendr, March 03, 2015, 10:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BowBendr

Trying to make sure I got my iPhone figured out before season starts.
Figured I'd play here instead of the general forum.

Brian Mero kingwood trumpet

Sent from Gobblers Knob, NC

BowBendr

'Ol iPhone don't take too bad of a pic. Now I may not lug a camera around much anymore...

MDbowman

chcltlabz

How are you posting the pics directly from your iPhone?  That would definitely be better than sending the pictures from my phone to my email, then hosting the pics on photobucket and moving them here.
A veteran is someone who, at one point, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'up to and including their life.'

That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.

BowBendr

I take the pic 1st and store it in my camera roll album.
When I go to make a post I type what I'm going to say then I click on the little pic image above my alphabet keys and tap on the pic I want to attach to the post.
I've had good luck with it. Some guys say they're having trouble with pic sizes being too big....but I'm doing mine thru tapatalk if that makes any difference...

chcltlabz

I haven't put tapatalk on my phone.  That might be the trick.  The old way I had to do it kept me out of the contest for years.  Too big of a pain, but this might be the ticket.  Thanks
A veteran is someone who, at one point, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'up to and including their life.'

That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.

derek

Another test pic. Just downloaded tapatalk. Definitely an easier way to go.
www.youtube.com/thebaysidelegion

www.thebaysidelegion.com

BowBendr

...dang, i hear ya...

BoWhoop

BowBendr

New phone, new test, new pic.
My 2 month old iPhone took a crap and I had to upgrade today...

MDbowman

Be careful opening that door!!