turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Unbelievable #s out of the 835

Started by LARRYHAYNES, March 02, 2015, 06:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LARRYHAYNES

Mossberg 835, Indian Creek .675,  Hevi-shot 3.5 2 1/4oz  7s.
355 pellets in the 10 at 40. Recounted about 10 times and I got 350-360 everytime.
LARRY

cphill

835 is a turkey killing machine...only problem I have is they kill on both ends...lol....great pattern man

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

LARRYHAYNES

Quote from: cphill on March 02, 2015, 07:09:04 PM
835 is a turkey killing machine...only problem I have is they kill on both ends...lol....great pattern man

Hey bud I got me a ATI talonII stock with the scorpion recoil system and I was very surprised how much recoil it took out. One of the best investments I made besides the burris ff3.
LARRY

peak98

Your weapon sits on top of you shoulders, everything else is just equipment.

Roost 1

Quote from: LARRYHAYNES on March 02, 2015, 07:22:54 PM
Quote from: cphill on March 02, 2015, 07:09:04 PM

Hey bud I got me a ATI talonII stock with the scorpion recoil system and I was very surprised how much recoil it took out. One of the best investments I made besides the burris ff3.

X2

Bama turkey hunter

That right there my friend is what I call a turkey killing machine!!!!  :drool:
Tony

Twowithone

Great pattern there that should bring a gobbler out of the woods over your shoulder for sure. :OGturkeyhead:
09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

LARRYHAYNES

I was getting good #s with this set up anyway but I polished my barrel really good and it made a difference for me.
LARRY

captin_hook

fountain2

uh o...wheres brad at?.....lol

K9Doc

:z-winnersmiley: :z-winnersmiley: Turkey Dinner!'!!

That's Smokin' good!!!
Be the type of person your dog thinks you are.

bbcoach

Great looking pattern!  Those 835's with Hevi 7's are bad medicine on Turkey Noggins.  I know, my 835 puts up 300+ with Hevi 7's and the .670 Pure Gold.

LARRYHAYNES

Thanks for all the good replies. I couldn't be more happy with my set up. Just can't wait till next weekend and try it out on ol tom haha.
LARRY