turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Gooserbat House Cleaning Sale

Started by Gooserbat, March 02, 2015, 01:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooserbat

I have mix and match sets of 4 mouth calls for $12 per set.  These are prototype, overstock, or discontinued calls.  These will be shipped loose wo snap cases or packaging.  If you want snap cases ad .30 cents per case.

Pm for PayPal info. 
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

reynolds243

Could you tell me what cuts they are by chance or reed set up?

Proverbs 3:5
"Trust in the lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding"

Sent from my phone because I'm that cool

Gooserbat

Quote from: reynolds243 on March 02, 2015, 01:53:03 PM
Could you tell me what cuts they are by chance or reed set up?

"Trust in the lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding"

They are just a little bit of every thing.  Sorry but I'm not going to hand select a package these are just what I said, mix and match. 

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

reynolds243

I'm not looking for a hand selection just trying to see what some may be. If most are v cuts or batwings etc.  are most 3 reeds or there are some 2 reed mixed in. Just basic info would be helpful to me is all

Gooserbat

Most are 3 or 4 reed and some sort of V, Combo, or Batwing.  That said you might find any thing in the mix.
NWTF Booth 1623

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623

Gooserbat

All calls are shipped.  More available.
NWTF Booth 1623

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623

Gooserbat

I still have about a half dozen sets of these left.
NWTF Booth 1623