turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

535 28' barrel .665 patternmaster and lb xr 3.5 #4s

Started by hs strut, February 28, 2015, 09:45:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hs strut

the snows finally melted here and with a nice day i decided to try out a new choke for my 535 the choke is the .665 code black the shell was the longbeard xrs in 3.5 "#4 i got 140 in the 10''  at 40 yds with 70 in the vitals
may god bless the ethical and responsible hunters and to everybody kill a big one.  jerry

tonybforua

Been wanting to try those 4s. I got some 5s that pattern good thru my 835 and IC. May have to get some.

owlhoot

ericjames

That will mess an old gobbler head up right there. I got 130 in a 9" with my 20" barrel 835 with a ssx with the 3.5" 4's. Came out to about 140-142 in the 10". That was also with a somewhat dirty barrel. I had shot about 10 shots with out any kind of cleaning. If I can find them today I'm gonna buy at least 8 more boxes of 4's then I know what I'll be shooting for a long time.

turkey buster

hs strut

ive oredered a couple more boxes myself now im just waiting on season
may god bless the ethical and responsible hunters and to everybody kill a big one.  jerry

chatterbox

That's gonna leave a mark!
Wicked. Simply wicked! :icon_thumright:

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

hs strut

just 34 more days till opener hopefully ill get to see what they will do to old tom

Bellycrawlingditchslipper

hs strut

ericjames

Quote from: turkey buster on March 01, 2015, 08:40:03 AM
I need to get some 4's eric

I went to academy today and bought all 3 boxes of 3.5" 4's they had. If they would have had 10 boxes that's what I would've bought.

drum817

"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

LARRYHAYNES

Very nice with the 4s. I love it but ol tom won't.
LARRY