turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Woodhaven calls for sale

Started by Champ63, February 26, 2015, 04:50:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Champ63

Woodhaven calls for sale. Very good condition.
Legend slate and glass. 90.00 for pair
Cherry classic slate and crystal. 90.00 for pair
Each has pair of strikers and cover. Will throw
in Woodhaven crow call for 25.00.
Package deal 215.00 TYD. That's half price.
Will sell pairs separately, but will not break them up.
Also have a couple extra strikers.
Pm me if interested. Thanks Lee

Old Timer53

That's a steal for that group !!

wally243

Pm invound

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vgobbler

wally243

Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hunter22

Somebody got a real bargain on some fine calls. Can't wait to see those Cane Yelpers Lee.

mgm1955

Looking forward to seeing your fine yelpers Lee!!

Stump.270

That's what I call a Heflin Alabama starter kit all you need to get on the gobblers in one shot

worth612000

And I thought everybody on here hates Woodhaven calls! They didn't last long  :jackson:

Stump.270

Most hate woodhaven because they don't feel special in a waiting list for 3-6 months because about everyone carries woodhaven if you want to talk about consistent thank about how many calls those boys pump out I'm not saying a woodhaven guy I love my custom pots but they make quality stuff and they win contest

worth612000

I have killed more birds with my Classic Cherry Crystal, than any other call I own, including my Vision Crystal. And I do use other custom calls, I like to change up and not carry the same calls.

Gamblinman

A cherry classic crystal is the one call that will always be in my vest. It is the standard for me. It has been the demise of many toms throughout the years.

I have tried a lot of glass and crystal calls and none of them have the rollover that a cherry classic crystal does.

Gman
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

Champ63

dirtnap

Quote from: worth612000 on February 26, 2015, 10:41:15 PM
And I thought everybody on here hates Woodhaven calls! They didn't last long  :jackson:

I noticed that too.  I have yet to find a call that is as good for killing turkeys as the vision crystal I have.  I would have been all over that, if I didn't have all those calls already.