turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Last Spot

Started by davisd9, February 21, 2015, 02:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davisd9

Well I have not heard from JVA54.  I am sure he is busy or something but has not even logged on the forum.  I have had a few people inquire on the spot so I am going to talk to them, but if anyone has someone they would like to recommend then please post it or PM me.  I am trying to get a good member that we can count on unlike some that have been on the team in the past.  If I hear from Mr. John before we confirm another member than he gets the spot.  Hate that he may not join us, but I know how life is.  Thanks for making this a great team and Spring in moving in on us quickly!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

davisd9

Still have not heard from JVA54 and no one has sent any suggestions.  If I do not hear from Mr. John by Sunday then I will add the new member.  Got a hunter picked and he was ok giving Mr. John some time.  Hate that he may not play with us, but if he comes on after we fill then he sure can be an honorary member of the team, and more than welcome to join back next season. Hope everyone is doing great and it is getting close, especially for us Southern boys!  Take care and be safe!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Turkeykiller12

I surely hope he'll respond in time. He's been here every since I joined the team.

dirt road ninja

If he decides after, I'll gladly give him my spot, as he was here last year and I was not.