OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

daybreak calls?

Started by chufagold, March 21, 2011, 11:38:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chufagold

I've heard alot of good things about daybreak pot calls and they sure do place in alot of competitions. If u own any let me know how u like them. Im really thinking about getting one.

selinoid44

Gary Anderson spoke at a banquet I was at a couple years ago. He is a great christian man and builds an awesome call! I had the chance to sit with him at dinner, what a priveledge that was. You won't regret buying one of his calls.

Charlie

'Flush Draw' Calls
Charlie Louthain
574-527-9785

S.C.C

Fit,Finish and sound you can not go wrong with Gary....IMO one of the best if not the best pot call maker around!! :icon_thumright:

letinmfly

I have one of his aluminum calls.  His aluminums are the best out there!!
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

bowhunter84

i've heard nothing but good things about his calls :icon_thumright:

Longbeardfever4ever

I attended a banquet with Gary as well. He makes a fantastic, and i mean fantastic pot call! You cannot go wrong with his calls.
Hook's Custom Calls
Keep The Fever Custom Calls
Romans 3:24

shad309

Quote from: S.C.C on March 22, 2011, 06:52:35 AM
Fit,Finish and sound you can not go wrong with Gary....IMO one of the best if not the best pot call maker around!! :icon_thumright:

X2 I've had the opportunity to speak with Gary a bit and he's class act all the way. His calls sound as beautiful as they look. The finish on his calls will remind you of a finely crafted gunstock.

I have a matching pair of canary pots from Gary- 1 crystal & 1 slate and they really belong in a display but they sound too good not to take in the woods!

mmims