OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Just ordered my first Gibson Crow Call  (Read 3168 times)

Offline clfergus

Just ordered my first Gibson Crow Call
« on: February 13, 2015, 03:33:40 PM »
After reading many of the reviews on here, I decided to order a Gibson call. I ordered the Gibson Walnut Crow Call off midwest turkey call supply site. I like to try and support the smaller businesses when I can, especially when located a state away from where I am.

I talked to another member who orders directly from Mr. Gibson. Will I be getting a lower grade version of a call from going the store route?

Offline Chilly

Re: Just ordered my first Gibson Crow Call
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2015, 08:46:14 PM »
I'm expecting mine in the mail any day now.  I'm siked!
Can't kill'em from the couch!!!!

Offline Chilly

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2015, 09:30:14 PM »
I just got home from the NWTF Convention and my Gibson Crow Call was in the mailbox.  Holy cow what a call!  From the way it looks to the way it sound is perfect and I couldn't be more pleased.  Thanks Darrell for building me the perfect call.
Can't kill'em from the couch!!!!

Offline drum817

• Long Spur Gobbler
  • North Carolina
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2015, 07:24:20 PM »
All of Daryl 's calls are first quality!!!! No worries!
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

Offline M Sharpe

• Longbeard
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2015, 07:51:12 AM »
Yep, he sure makes a fine crow caller!!!
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

Offline mgm1955

• Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2015, 09:23:17 PM »
Great caller!

Offline gobbler777

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2015, 09:27:38 PM »
Darrels calls are top shelf and CrowMart has been selling them for about 10 years. I mostly sell the walnuts (least costly wood) but I carry and can get them in most any wood... many which I have and in stock in a number of barrel styles ie. spalted buckeye bowling pin, spalted buckeye long range, Holly standard, spalted maple, classic oak figured, stabilized maple bowling pin and many others. 

One of the models that many turkey hunters love is the Bocote Screamers lined with bamboo. I have 3 in stock at this moment. They look great and will scream loudly; definitly making a tom gobble.

Feel free to call me at CrowMart (410-742-1445) re. Darrel's calls and the woods/barrel styles, prices I have in stock right now. I can text pics of particular calls if you are interested.

Doug at CrowMart
For Gibson and Mincey crow calls visit CrowMart at www.crowmart.com  Turkey Guide - Maryland